Whether you’re buying or selling, the difference between having an average real-estate representative or a dedicated professional can mean thousands of dollars in your pocket. It can mean selling your home for top dollar or losing the house of your dreams to a more organized buyer.
- PRICE: To obtain the best price and terms for their property.
- TIME: To sell at the shortest possible time, ensuring maximum exposure (MLS assures this).
- CONVENIENCE: To have the least inconvenience, with the Real-Estate Sales Representative managing all the details.
- COMMUNICATION: To be frequently updated and communicated with to address their concerns.
- DILIGENT EFFORT: To show evidence that the Real-Estate Sales Representative is working diligently on their behalf.
- RELATIONSHIP: To have trust in their Real-Estate Sales Representative and know that their best interests are the cornerstone of the transaction.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Mr. Sabbagh has been extremely patient with me… he has shown me over 20 houses before I finally decided on the right one. He understood my requirements and gave me precious advice. Now I have been living in my house for 8 months now and I am still absolutely in love with it! It truly was a good experience, and would use his services again!Read More Testimonials
- Mohammad Dourou - Buyer