Whether you’re buying or selling, the difference between having an average real-estate representative or a dedicated professional can mean thousands of dollars in your pocket. It can mean selling your home for top dollar or losing the house of your dreams to a more organized buyer.
- PRICE: To obtain the best price and terms for their property.
- TIME: To sell at the shortest possible time, ensuring maximum exposure (MLS assures this).
- CONVENIENCE: To have the least inconvenience, with the Real-Estate Sales Representative managing all the details.
- COMMUNICATION: To be frequently updated and communicated with to address their concerns.
- DILIGENT EFFORT: To show evidence that the Real-Estate Sales Representative is working diligently on their behalf.
- RELATIONSHIP: To have trust in their Real-Estate Sales Representative and know that their best interests are the cornerstone of the transaction.
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you’re thinking about listing or buying and you’re not sure which agent to go with, may I suggest Mohamad Sabbagh! While it might not seem that agents matters, let me tell you – it does. Not all situations are alike. You may need to purchase or sell quickly or maybe even wait for that dream house, you may want to get the highest price even if it takes a bit longer, you might want to do improvements to reduce sales time but aren’t sure what will matter. Trust Mohamad! (more…)Read More Testimonials
- Abdul Massalkhi